Rotating Projector in Hamburg Hall 1004
This classroom is equipped with a unique feature—a rotating projector. The projector can be displayed on one of two screens in the room, which the user specifies prior to turning the projector on.
- When you first access the system, you will see the following image. On it, the small room view picture on the upper part of the screen will show how the projector is currently oriented, or which screen it will be projecting onto.
- If you intend to use the projector and want to use the same screen as illustrated, select Yes, and use the system as in the other classrooms on campus.
- If you would like to switch to the other screen, select Select Viewing Screen.
- One of following images will be displayed on the touch screen, depending on the direction the projector is currently oriented:
- Select Alternate Orientation or Primary Orientation, to specify which direction you would like the projection camera to display. The image is dynamic and will change depending on which button you choose.
- Select Yes to orient the projector and turn it on, then use the system as you would in any other classroom.