Submit an Event
Please read the event criteria before filling out the submission form.
The CMU events calendar is for events that meet the following criteria. Meetings and deadlines, hours of operation and academic calendar dates will not be included.
- University events that have broad campus appeal, such as Orientation; Homecoming; Family Weekend; Scotty Saturday; Taste of the Tartans; Andy Awards; Celebration of Education.
- Student performances, intercollegiate athletic contests, musical concerts, art exhibits, drama and comedy shows.
- Events sponsored by student groups, such as Lunar Gala, Donut Dash; Bhangra in the Burgh, Spring Carnival; Buggy; Scotch ‘n’ Soda.
- Events that have broad campus sponsorship, such as University Lectures and ULS Co-sponsored lectures; MLK programming; guest lectures, panel discussions, symposiums, town halls.
- Events that support CMU initiatives, such as sustainability; diversity, equity & inclusion; campus climate; and the student experience.
- Events that exemplify and reinforce our brand pillars: academic excellence; real, practical impact; crossing intellectual boundaries; partnerships in action; and unorthodox culture.