Carnegie Mellon faculty and researchers are honored to welcome guests to the Silicon Valley campus for special events, lectures and discussion sessions. All members of the CMU community are invited to join these seminars in person or by remote attendance.
- May 27 — Burak Turhan, Professor, University of Oulu, Finland, visiting researcher; "Software Development Analytics: The Case for Predicting Software Quality Across Projects"
- June 24 — James Kempf, Ericsson Research, on "How to enable a Telephone Company to Innovate like Google"
Guests — please see the visitor information for directions to our campus. Each lecture will also be broadcast live online via Adobe Connect at cmusv.adobeconnect.com/CMUSVSeminar.
Past Events: Spring 2014
Archived video of select seminars are available on CMU-SV's YouTube channel.
- April 2 — Phil Simon, Author, The Visual Organization: Data Visualization, Big Data, and the Quest for Better Decisions and CMU alumnus
- April 4 — "Refactoring Specification and Automation for the Consolidation of Customized Product Copies," Daniel Kojic, InterAct student from Karlsruher Institute of Technology
- April 16 — Lorien Pratt, Chief Scientist and co-founder of Quantellia, on "Decision Intelligence, Theory and Practice"