Upcoming Events at CMU's Silicon Valley campus
Carnegie Mellon enriches the academic experience at the Silicon Valley campus with regular community events, open to students and guests, including lectures and seminars, career networking, alumni visitors, broadcasts from the Pittsburgh campus, informational sessions, social events and other special presentations.
Monthly seminars featuring innovative researchers, entrepreneurs and technology pioneers; sponsored by Yahoo!
- Next guest: Tamer Başar, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, March 11
- Distinguished Lecture Series schedule and speaker details
Special lectures, discussions and presentations from invited guests of Silicon Valley faculty and researchers
- Next guest: Davide Fossati, "Learning Computer Science with iList and ChiQat-Tutor," March 4
- CMU-SV Seminar schedule
- Archived talks
Visitors & Other Events
Special events for prospective and current students; presentations by alumni, colleagues and students; broadcasts from the Pittsburgh campus; other special visitors to campus
- January 8: New ECE Student Orientation
- January 15: Welcome Back Glow Party
- January 16: Career Services Open House
- January 22: 20th College of Engineering Staff Recognition Awards
- January 31: CMU Bay Area Alumni Association Chinese New Year Celebration
- February 5: Fireside Chat: Driving Mobile Innovations — Gateway to Silicon Valley Series: A Conversation with Shivani Govil, Vice President, Mobile innovation Program, SAP and Dr. Stuart Evans
- February 19: CMU-SV Student Events Committee Lunar New Year Celebration
- March 12: Silicon Valley Career Fair at Plug and Play Tech Center, Sunnyvale
- April 16-18: Spring Carnival 2015 — "Living Library" (Pittsburgh and Silicon Valley campus)
Guests of the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering; broadcast to the Silicon Valley campus from Pittsburgh
- Information Sessions — for prospective students interested in the MS Software Management degree
From the Archives
See videos from the weekly "Talks on Computing Systems" series at CMU-SV.