Campus Career and Professional Resources
Carnegie Mellon University and the Silicon Valley campus are committed to working closely with students and employers to meet their professional needs and help make mutually beneficial connections. In addition to career counseling and professional development, CMU-SV also facilitates networking events and assists with students' job and internship search. Individual departments may also offer additional support and resources to students in their programs.
While at the Silicon Valley campus, CMU students have access to local career services as well as resources available through the Pittsburgh campus. Our team can provide assistance throughout your graduate studies, from help with resumes and cover letters to expert advice with interviewing and negotiating for jobs.
- Silicon Valley Campus Career Services
- College of Engineering resources & information from CPDC — job and salary data, counseling contacts, industry information
- Make an advising appointment
Carnegie Mellon students have the skills and training Bay Area employers are always looking for when hiring interns, engineers, or product managers. Find out more about connecting your company with the talented students in our five graduate programs.
- Campus Employer Relations
- CMU-SV faculty and staff contacts — by program and department
- Practicums and Sponsored Course Projects
- CMU Silicon Valley Career Fair — scheduled for February 23, 2017
- College of Engineering Technical Opportunities Conference (TOC) job fair — Fall semester, Pittsburgh
Alumni Networking & Recent Graduates
CMU Connect: A forum for alumni, students and parents to expand their network and participate in professional development programming, such as general and industry-specific networking events and career support through counseling, career fairs, and corporate site visits.