This Week's Headlines
- CMU Team Races on to Hyperloop Test Track
- Aiming To Make Computers Learn Like Humans
- Students "Test Drive" Startup Capital of the World
- Exchange Opens New Chapter in Creative Writing
- New Law a Study in Ethics, History & Public Policy
Read the above stories and more in the 8.5 x 11 News.
CMU's student team has advanced to the finals of Elon Musk's SpaceX Hyperloop Pod Competition. Musk aims to create an ultra-high-speed ground transportation system that would rocket passengers to their destinations.
Thursday, February 4, 2016Calendar Highlights provides a glance at upcoming events at Carnegie Mellon. MORE
Thursday, February 4, 2016Foundation Names Five Digital Fellows; YesPlus Workshop Reduces Stress; Celebrate Valentine's Day with the PSO; Recognize Outstanding Student Employees; Architecture Outreach Programs; Tech Summer Camps; Research Conduct Sessions Offered; Last Call: Grad Student Nominations Due; Defensive Driving Classes Offered; Seeking Presenters for Daughters & Sons To Work Day. MORE
Thursday, February 4, 2016
News makers: Ryan Sullivan and Venkat Viswanathan; Dudley Reynolds; George Loewenstein; Brian Hill. MORE