Faculty & Staff News
The Internal Communications team works to build a sense of community among faculty and staff by keeping you informed of the exciting news and events happening at Carnegie Mellon. We keep you posted with "News You Can Use."Our two primary news vehicles are the 8.5 x 11 News, a weekly electronic newsletter (read the latest issue), and The Piper, a 12-page newspaper delivered monthly to your campus mailbox during the academic year. The Piper's top stories also are posted online. Download the latest Piper [.pdf].
If you have exciting news or an interesting story to share, please send your ideas to the Internal Communications team.
- Just Beathe: Visit CMU's Mindfulness Room
- Back Home: Rick Siger Directs Strategic Planning Process
- Necessary Investment: Hamburg Hall Expansion Project
- CMU Crowdfunding Takes Projects to the People
- Scotty Goes Green Provides Offices With Framework for Sustainability
- Top Brass: CMU Staff at Roots of Pittsburgh Ensemble
- Shaping Our Own Destiny: Recapping the Strategic Planning Town Hall Meeting
- STEM Superstars: CMU Hosts Top High School Competition