This Week's Headlines:
- "King's Dream and the American University Today" by Freeman Hrabowski, III (right)
- Improving Treatment for Sickle Cell Patients
- Round 2: Strategic Planning Town Hall Meeting Seeks Your Input
- Privacy Day: FTC Commissioner, Faculty Experts To Address Personal Data Concerns
- Let's Do Lunch: $6 for 6 Day
Read these stories and more in this week's 8.5 x 11 News.
Jefferson Award Winner: Army Vet's Mom Saluted
Darlene Scalese has a lot of experience preparing care packages for a soldier overseas. Since volunteering at Operation Troop Appreciation in 2012, she has kicked her care package prep skills into high gear for hundreds of troops like her son.
Read this story and more in the January Piper.