President Obama and President Suresh toured demos outside the Cohon Center during the White House Frontiers Conference.
This Week's Headlines:
- Obama, Top Scientists Explore Five Frontiers
- Late Show Airs Skit With Obama at CMU
- Campus Members Imagine World as One
- Swartz Center Debuts With LaunchCMU Tuesday
- Improving Global Health One Shot at a Time
Open Enrollment for 2017 benefits will begin Monday, Oct. 31 and end at 5 p.m. ET on Monday, Nov. 14. During this time, faculty and staff have the opportunity to review their benefit options and make new elections for 2017.