S3 Project Updates
The Student Services Suite (S3) project partners are committed to ensuring that the campus community is well informed about current and upcoming S3 projects.
Throughout the development (beginning in 2011), this webpage will be updated with user documentation and release summaries, which you may find useful while navigating the new S3.
- S3 Admin Console Course Corequisites and Prerequisites Guide - Updated 10/29/14
- S3 Admin Console Course Reservation Guide - Updated 10/23/14
- Screen Guides - Updated 10/15/13
- S3 Web Tutorials - Updated 3/22/13
- S3 Quickstart Guide - Updated 9/13/12
- S3 Registration-Related Frequently Asked Questions - Updated 4/18/12
S3 Release Summaries
|S3 Release Summary #42 (.pdf)||Additional conversions completed in preparation for Cutover.||5/1/15|
|S3 Release Summary #41 (.pdf)||New functionality and infrastructure introduced to allow for zero downtime deployments.||4/3/15|
|S3 Release Summary #40 (.pdf)||Screens within SIO and SIO Admin Console were converted in preparation for Cutover.||3/6/15|
*View a complete historical list of S3 Release Summaries.