S3 Project Updates
The Student Services Suite (S3) project partners are committed to ensuring that the campus community is well informed about current and upcoming S3 projects.
Throughout the development (beginning in 2011), this webpage will be updated with user documentation and release summaries, which you may find useful while navigating the new S3.
Duo Two-Factor Authentication
ATTENTION S3 USERS/S3 FACULTY COURSE & GRADE INFORMATION USERS: You are required to register for the Two-Factor Authentication (2fa) service before April 20, 2017. Instead of waiting for the deadline, we encourage you to register as soon as possible to ensure a smooth process for upcoming course registration and grading periods. Read more.
- S3 Admin Console Course Corequisites and Prerequisites Guide - Updated 10/29/14
- S3 Admin Console Course Reservation Guide - Updated 10/23/14
- Screen Guides - Updated 10/15/13
- S3 Web Tutorials - Updated 3/22/13
- S3 Quickstart Guide - Updated 9/13/12
- S3 Registration-Related Frequently Asked Questions - Updated 4/18/12
S3 Release Summaries
|S3 Release Summary #65 (.pdf)||Introduction of new functionality and enhancements for the Waitlist Maintenance process. Also introduced a 'View in SIO' functionality.||3/6/17|
|S3 Release Summary #64 (.pdf)||Introduction of a number of S3 improvements and work began on updating the Waitlist Maintenance page.||2/2/17|
|S3 Release Summary #63 (.pdf)||Introduction of new functionality for My Plaid Student users to make online student account payments.||1/5/17|
*View a complete historical list of S3 Release Summaries.