Install Citrix Receiver (Mac OS X 10.7+)
Follow the steps below to install Citrix Receiver on your Mac computer. Note: You will need administrator access to install. Once installed, you can access your application through Safari or from the Dock. We recommend that you use the Safari web browser with this application.
- Use Safari to download Citrix Receiver for Mac.
- Locate the downloaded file (CitrixReceiver.dmg). Double-click the file to open.
- Double-click Install Citrix Receiver.pkg.
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
- When prompted, enter an Administrator username and password and then click Install Software.
Note: This is the Administrator account for the computer you are using.
- When complete, click Close. Citrix Receiver will start.
- When prompted for a server or email address, click Cancel.
You are now ready to use your Citrix applications. Applications may also be accessed from myapps.andrew.cmu.edu using Safari.