Reading your email from a Web browser, such as Internet Explorer or Firefox, can be a convenient solution when using a computer cluster, Web kiosk, mobile device or when you are away from campus. The contents of this document will get you started with Andrew Webmail.
Access Andrew Webmail webmail.andrew.cmu.edu.
This document provides basic information on using Webmail and includes information specific to Computing Services implementation of the application. For more detailed instructions, click the Help icon from the Webmail top navigation.
Questions or Comments
For additional help using Andrew Webmail, contact the Computing Services Help Center (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 412-268-HELP (4357).
What you will need
To use Webmail you will need:
- A Web browser. The following browsers have been tested with Webmail and function properly:
- Internet Explorer 8 or higher
- Mozilla Firefox version 3.6 or higher
- Safari version 4 or higher
- Cookie support must be enabled on your browser.
Last Updated: 2/24/14