Working as a Designate in Another User's Agenda
Depending on whether you are accessing Andrew Calendar on your desktop or through the Web client, follow the appropriate steps to access an agenda as a designate.
When accessing Andrew Calendar using the desktop client:
- To open an agenda that you have designate rights for, do one of the following:
- Windows: File > Open as Designate.
- Mac: File > Agenda > Open as Designate.
- Select the person or resource name.
When accessing Andrew Calendar through the Web client:
Follow these steps to add a designate to your list of favorites:
- Click the View Agendas icon on the Calendar Toolbar.
- Enter the appropriate name in the edit box and click Find.
- Select the appropriate name from the search results list box.
- Click Add to favorites with designate rights.
Note: The name appears in the Favorites list with a D within parenthesis.
- To open the agenda as a designate: select the name in the Favorites list and click Act as designate. The agenda of the selected name is opened.
To open a designate that you have access rights for:
- To open an agenda that you have designate rights for, select it from the Favorites drop-down list on your Agenda page and click Go. You only have designate rights to those agendas that are marked with a (D).
Note: You may need to refresh your browser before this screen appears.
Last Updated: 08/19/09