MediaTech furnishes 67 classrooms and 19 University Registrar controlled lecture halls with the equipment essential for your class. These classrooms and lecture halls have the current standard classroom technologies installed:
- touch panel
- DVD/CD player
- document camera
- laptop VGA and audio cables
- auxiliary panel with inputs for second laptop, VCR, camera, iPod, etc.
- i>clicker classroom response technology (most classrooms/lecture halls)
Our special feature classrooms and lecture halls offer unique equipment such as:
- videoconferencing capabilities
- surround and tactile sound
- rotating projector
See our online documentation page for step-by-step instructions on using the equipment found in our classrooms and lecture halls including helpful tips (e.g., unlocking the wheel brakes, using the document camera panel).
To pick up additional equipment to use in the classroom and/or lecture hall, complete the Pickup Equipment (Instructors) order form.
We also offer the following classroom services to faculty and staff: