MediaTech furnishes 67 small and 19 large University Registrar controlled classrooms with the equipment essential for your class. These classrooms have the current standard classroom technologies installed:
- touch panel
- DVD/CD player
- document camera
- laptop VGA and audio cables
- auxiliary panel with inputs for second laptop, VCR, camera, iPod, etc.
- i>clicker classroom response technology (most classrooms)
Our special feature classrooms offer unique equipment such as:
- videoconferencing capabilities
- surround and tactile sound
- rotating projector
See our online documentation page for step-by-step instructions on using the equipment found in our classrooms including helpful tips (e.g., unlocking the wheel brakes, using the document camera panel).
To pickup additional equipment to use in the classroom, complete the Pickup Equipment (Instructors) order form.
We also offer the following classroom services to faculty and staff: