Build a Standard Page
The standard page template is flexible and allows for various page elements.
- Draw them in with a hero (photo, silent video or news article)
- Create standard content
- Showcase your content with grids
- Use a slideshow to feature photos
Create the Page
Build your page with the elements that best meet your needs.
- Select the folder in the asset tree where you want the new page.
- Select New > Page (menu bar).
- Complete the following:
- System Name - type the file name to be displayed in the asset tree and the live web address. See Best Practices for more on selecting a system name.
- Title - type the page name to be displayed in the navigation.
- Description - type a summary of the page content.
- Hide from Navigation - select yes to hide the current page in the navigation.
- Social Media Thumbnail (optional) - browse to an image if different from the default.
- Add Content WYSIWYG or Other Page Element.
Select the Content option to add a WYSIWYG area for basics such as text, links, tables or images. Select expand/collapse or sidebar to add, organize and display related information.
Other Page Elements
Click + to add other page elements such as grid or slideshow in various combinations. You can also display large imagery with a hero.