Download v4 Backup
- Follow the URL in the email you received. You will be directed to a folder in CMU Box.
- Select the file and click Download.
- Locate the downloaded zip file on your computer.
- Double-click the file to open (unzip) it.
- Copy the unzipped folder to your department's preferred storage location (e.g., CMU Box, DFS) for archival purposes (optional).
The unzipped folder contains your v4 site folder structure. Navigate to the file/folder you would like to view. Web pages contain an .html extension and should open in a browser. To view the page in another application, right-click and select open with application.
Upload Files to v5 Site
Follow the upload file steps to add an image or file from your v4 backup to your new v5 site.
IMPORTANT: Do not upload v4 web pages (.html) or copy/move pages between CMS sites.