University Advancement has grown tremendously over the years, but its commitment to people — both employees and its constituents — has remained the same.
We recruit talented individuals with a passion for their work and offer:
- A comprehensive benefits package competitive with other local and national employers
- Executive and management coaching
- Cross-practice collaboration initiatives
- A comprehensive onboarding program
- An opportunity to work in what’s consistently ranked one of America's most livable cities
- A cross-discipline committee that works closely with leadership to maintain a positive and productive work environment
- Numerous professional development opportunities, as well as many other benefits
University Advancement’s Human Resources group is responsible for developing people and the workplace culture through workforce planning, recruitment and selection, rewards and recognition, learning and development, employee relations, and organizational development/change management.
An example of the team’s commitment to professional development is its learning and development curriculum, which offers five to seven learning and development opportunities each month, specifically tailored to development and alumni relations staff.
As one of Pittsburgh’s premier employers, Carnegie Mellon values its employees and believes they should maintain health and wellness, have the opportunity to grow and develop, enjoy time away from work, and build a financially secure retirement.
Interested in starting your career here? Check out our list of current openings.