Carnegie Mellon University

Why Report?

Reporting sexual misconduct will allow you to connect to resources and support, and if you choose, to explore your options for possible resolution.  Learn more about what happens after you make a report.

How to Make a Report

You may make a report to the University simply by emailing or calling the Office of Title IX Initiatives at: or 412-268-7125.  Other options for reporting and additional information about reporting can be found below. 

Confidential Reporting

Making a Report to the University