Tepper School Part-Time Flex MBA
The MBA for the future of Pittsburgh.
As Pittsburgh evolves as a leader in technology, healthcare, and energy, demand for a workforce with a sophisticated skill set is increasing. The Tepper MBA’s rigorous business curriculum is rooted in advanced analytics and leadership, and specifically designed to prepare local professionals to lead at the intersection of business and technology. This is the MBA for the future of Pittsburgh.
Our Part-Time Flex MBA is not like other Pittsburgh-based MBA programs. We deliver the same rigorous curriculum as our top-ranked full-time program in a flexible format designed to meet the demands of working professionals. You also have access to the Tepper Roadmap, a personalized professional development plan created specifically for our part-time MBA students. As a busy working professional, you know where you want your career to go but need help creating and executing a plan to get there. The Roadmap provides a framework to focus your efforts and the resources to advance your growth during and after the program.
A Top-Ranked MBA Program That Fits Your Busy Lifestyle
The Part-Time Flex MBA is the best of both worlds — a top-ranked MBA program right in your own backyard that is delivered in a way that works for your busy life. See why the Tepper School is the right place to take your career to the next level.
- Flexibility: Access Weekends — which take place six times a year on campus — give you an in-person campus experience with classmates and faculty at the start of every core course. Following the weekend, interactive online core classes take place just two evenings a week, allowing you to attend from your office, home, or hotel room. Once you complete the core, you have the choice to take elective courses, either on-campus or online, giving you the ability to tailor your study to your individual schedule.
- Same top-ranked MBA program: This is not MBA lite. Our part-time program has the same rigorous curriculum focused on analytics and leadership taught in weekly live sessions by the same faculty who teach our full-time students. No matter how you earn it, it’s a Tepper MBA.
- Community and professional growth: Access Weekends include more than just classes. You will attend leadership workshops and corporate visits, meet with Career Center counselors, or work on your personalized professional development plan, the Tepper Roadmap. Most importantly, you’ll build relationships with your classmates, other MBA students, and alumni — a critical part of your MBA experience.
- All of the Tepper School advantages: The Tepper MBA experience isn’t just about the classroom experience. Top-ranked career services, student clubs, and leadership training are essential components of the Tepper School advantage. All of these are available to you as a part-time student. You won’t miss out because you’re studying part time.
- Choose your direction: Thinking you may want to switch to our full-time program later? No problem — since it's all one program, you have that option.
Have more question about the Part-Time Flex MBA? Find the answers on our Frequently Asked Questions page.