Full-Time MBA Student, Class of 2021
Get to Know Jean
"Before Tepper, I graduated from undergrad with a biology degree and a minor in business. I went on to work at a startup for a short period of time before transitioning into the chemical manufacturing industry. I worked at a small company out of Newark, New Jersey and wore multiple hats, but primarily functioned in a marketing role that involved digital marketing development, data analytics, and more.
"I chose Tepper because I truly felt that every individual I connected with was unbelievably kind, honest, and relatable, but also highly intelligent and ambitious. I felt like Tepper was a place where I could really develop my business skills, but also connect with like-minded, awesome individuals."
- Concentrations: Marketing, Strategy
- Hometown: New York, New York
- Internship: PwC, Customer Consumer Markets
- Clubs: Asian Business Association (ABA), Consulting Club, Marketing Club, OGM, Out&Allied, Pro Bono Consulting, Tepper Cares, Tepper Women In Business (TWIB)
- Post-MBA Career Focus: Consulting