Full-Time MBA Student, Class of 2021
Get to Know David
"I had a more unconventional career path prior to Tepper. After working for a Fortune 300 retail company in the supply chain sector, I moved to New Zealand for a year to help grow a startup CPG company. From there, I transitioned to San Francisco and worked for several years with startups, mostly in Fintech.
"Tepper appealed to me because of the small class size, the down-to-earth attitudes of my classmates, and the analytics-based approach to learning that is becoming so important in the 21st century. I enjoy backpacking, yoga, craft beer, concerts, and meeting amazing people from around the world."
- Concentrations: Business Technologies, Finance, Organizational Behavior, Strategy
- Hometown: Charlotte, North Carolina
- Internship: AlixPartners, Consultant
- Clubs: Asian Business Association (ABA), Basketball Club, Business & Technology Club, Consulting Club, Data Analytics Club, Tepper Outdoor Adventure Club, Graduate Business Association (GBA), Graduate Entrepreneurship Club (GEC), Jewish Business Association, Net Impact, Pro Bono Consulting, Tepper Cares
- Post-MBA Career Focus: Management Consulting