David Van Wert
Full-Time MBA Student, Class of 2021
Get to Know David
"Before Tepper, I was in business development strategy at Atlantic 57 (the consulting & creative agency of Atlantic Media) in Washington, D.C. I am determined to attend a baseball game in all 30 MLB stadiums before I turn 30 and spend a night camping in all 61 national parks before I turn 61.
"I'm pivoting toward a career in sustainable operations, so I chose Tepper because it's one of the premier schools in the country for operations, and I am able to earn a concentration in sustainability as well."
- Concentrations: Sustainability, Marketing, and Operations
- Hometown: Scotch Plains, NJ
- Clubs: Tepper Outdoor Adventure Club, Net Impact, Jewish Business Association, Robber Barrons Editor (student newsletter)
- Internship: Anheuser-Busch, Sustainable Operations Intern
- Post-MBA Career Focus: Sustainable Products