Full-Time MBA Student, Class of 2021
Get to Know Sherwin
"After graduating with an industrial and systems engineering degree from the University of Florida, I moved up to Atlanta, GA, where I served as a technology consultant for a software startup. I was fortunate to have worked on a variety of projects that allowed me to help my clients solve their business problems. I'm pursuing an MBA to strengthen both my analytical and leadership skills.
"I chose Tepper because of the school's focus on solving business problems through a technology lens. I believe that as we continue to merge our lives with technology, we need leaders who can help guide that transformation. I was drawn to Tepper because of the small class sizes and the student body's collaborative nature. After getting my MBA, I plan to work as a product manager at a tech company.
"In my spare time, I like traveling, hiking, and running."
- Concentrations: Business Technologies, Marketing, Strategy, Communications
- Hometown: St. Petersburg, FL
- Clubs: Business & Technology Club, Data Analytics Club, Tepper Consulting Club, Asian Business Association, Tepper Cares
- Internship: Western Digital, Product Management Intern
- Post-MBA Career Focus: Product Management in Tech