Full-Time MBA Student, Class of 2021
Get to Know Kamari
"Before I was an MBA, I was an undergraduate Business Student at Carnegie Mellon. I have held a diverse range of internships from teaching to sales and marketing to law. Currently, I work part-time as an intern at a boutique sports agency.
"My biggest passions are sports and music. I chose Tepper because I enjoyed my first four years and I know it will put me in a position to land the corporate finance job that I desire.
"Pittsburgh is a cool place that is a great blend of East Coast and Midwest with lots of great eateries and breweries, outdoor activities, and sports, and entertainment venues."
- Concentrations: Finance, Marketing, Strategy
- Hometown: Los Angeles, CA
- Clubs: African Business Collective (ABC), Black Business Association (BBA), Graduate Finance Club (GFA)
- Internship: Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- Post-MBA Career Focus: Finance