Full-Time MBA Student, Class of 2021
Get to Know Elissa
"Prior to coming to Tepper, I was working in Boston at a technology startup as a project manager. I grew up in New Jersey, but moved to Boston for my undergraduate education and stayed for work. I chose Tepper because of the small class sizes, the community and camaraderie amongst the students, the investment in and empowerment of women at the school, the network and career opportunities, and the city of Pittsburgh.
"My favorite thing about Pittsburgh is how warm and kind the people are; almost everyone I pass greets me, and no one seems to mind when I ask to pet his or her dog!"
- Concentrations: Business Technologies, Marketing, Strategy
- Hometown: Towaco, New Jersey
- Internship: SC Johnson, Marketing
- Clubs: Adam Smith Society, Business & Technology Club, Christian Business Association, Culinary Club, Marketing Club, Tepper Women in Business (TWIB), Graduate Entrepreneurship Club
- Post-MBA Career Focus: Brand Management