Full-Time MBA Student, Class of 2021
Get to Know Kristina
"I was born in Saint Petersburg, Russia, and grew up outside of New York City. I attended the State University of New York at Geneseo, where I earned a B.A. in International Relations and Asian Studies. I have a decade of experience spanning nonprofit program management, startups, project management and consulting. For the past five years, I managed regulatory strategy and permitting for over 200 miles of energy infrastructure projects (natural gas pipelines) in the US."
"I have an M.A. in Public Administration from the University of Pittsburgh and am a co-founding partner of a Pittsburgh-area brewery. At Tepper, I am a part of the Energy Business Track and I am pursuing concentrations in strategy and finance. I am part of the due diligence team at a regional angel fund and I am always on the lookout for the next big startup idea. When not involved in Tepper activities, you can find me running the Pittsburgh hills with my dog, Max."
- Concentrations: Entrepreneurship, Finance, Strategy
- Track: Energy Business
- Hometown: Mount Kisco, NY
- Internship: Freepoint Commodities, Pointforward Summer Intern
- Clubs: Business & Technology Club, Tepper Outdoor Adventure Club, Energy and Clean Tech Club, Graduate Entrepreneurship Club (GEC), Net Impact, Operations & General Management Club, STARS (Students at Tepper for Astronautics Rockets and Space), Tepper Women in Business (TWIB)
- Post-MBA Career Focus: Finance/Accounting - Investment Management, Energy