Full-Time MBA Student, Class of 2021
Get to Know Cynthia
"Before coming to Tepper, I lived in Miami, Florida. I worked in tech for five years, primarily as a system administrator and project manager. I chose Tepper for its strong curriculum with a focus on leadership, technology, and analytics. I have very little formal education in business, so I wanted a program with strong core classes and diverse electives exploring the intersection of business and technology.
"Personally, I'm a die-hard college football fan (Go Canes!), and my fiancé and I own a Corgi named Hugo."
- Concentrations: Business Technologies, Strategy, Organizational Behavior
- Hometown: Cherry Hill, New Jersey
- Internship: Wayfair, Category Management
- Clubs: Tepper Women in Business (TWIB)
- Post-MBA Career Focus: General Management and Tech