Full-Time MBA Student, Class of 2021
Get to Know Patrick
"I was born and raised in St. Louis, Missouri, before moving to New York City for my undergraduate education and to start my career with internships at Atlantic Records and a brand management company. After graduation, a job for a manufacturing company took me down south to live in Atlanta, Georgia. With my job, I was fortunate enough to travel throughout North America doing project management.
"In my free time, I work at perfecting my barbecue technique, specifically in smoking the perfect beef brisket. Last year I completed my first marathon and look forward to exploring my new home, Pittsburgh, via its many trails.
"My time at Tepper has already been more than I could have asked for, with the combination of fantastic classmates, faculty, and facilities. My wife and I have already fallen in love with Pittsburgh and all the great people and things to do. I am looking forward to my two (and hopefully more) years here."
- Concentrations: Strategy, Finance, Organizational Behaviorgy
- Clubs: Out & Allied, Tepper Consulting Club, OGM, Healthcare, Tepper Outdoor Adventure Club
- Internship: Fortive, General Management Development Program
- Hometown: St. Louis, Missouri
- Post-MBA Career Focus: General Management