Full-Time MBA Student, Class of 2021
Get to Know Joshua
"Prior to my MBA, I was working as a production engineer in a chemical manufacturing plant outside of Houston, Texas.
"One the biggest reasons I chose Tepper is the challenge it provides in its classes. Your professors at Tepper will challenge you to ensure you have a strong understanding of the material. The result of this rigor is that, when you leave the classroom and start your job, you'll excel.
"During undergraduate and full-time work, I always enjoyed working with prospective or new members of the community. In college, I led our club ultimate frisbee development team, setting up strong foundations for the freshmen who would serve to be the future of our program. As a full-time employee, I was an active recruiter for interns and full-time hires, as well as a supervisor for interns. I always enjoy the opportunity to help a new individual reach his or her potential. The student ambassadors had a huge impact on my choice to come to Tepper, so I want to be a big part of helping future students join our community."
- Track: Energy Business
- Concentrations: Operations, Sustainability, Organizational Behavior, Strategy
- Hometown: Washington, D.C.
- Internship: Blue Origin, Business Development Intern, Kent, WA
- Clubs: Admissions Fellow, Energy & Cleantech Club, Tepper Women in Business Club, Operations & General Management Club, Jewish Business Association, Net Impact, Volleyball Club, STARS, TOAC (Tepper Outdoor Adventure Club)
- Post-MBA Career Focus: Operations and/or Leadership Development Program in Energy and/or Space Sector