Full-Time MBA Student, Class of 2021
Get to Know Christie
"Before coming to Tepper, I worked in the quality department for various manufacturing companies (CPG and personal care) in the Bay Area. I decided to pursue an MBA to obtain a more professional business background to give me the baseline to switch careers and industries.
"I chose Tepper because of the vast amount of quality resources Tepper offers and the connections Tepper has to various industries. However, what made me finally say 'yes' to Tepper was attending Welcome Weekend, where I was able to experience the sense of community amongst the current students. I have had great fun exploring Pittsburgh, especially the different museums and sights the city has to offer."
- Concentrations: Business Technologies, Organizational Behavior, Strategy
- Hometown: Castro Valley, California
- Clubs: Business & Technology Club, Asian Business Associate (ABA), Tepper Games
- Internship: Micron Technology, Intern
- Post-MBA Career Focus: Product Management/Program Management