Full-Time MBA Student, Class of 2022
Get to Know Jack
"I spent the first four years of my career as a Marine Corps communications officer. After the Marine Corps, I worked as a product manager at a tech startup called GoShare.
"I chose the Tepper School because I was looking for a business school that could specifically help me grow as a product manager, and Tepper was an easy choice because of its renowned education at the intersection of business, technology, and analytics. One specific aspect that excited me about Tepper was its Technology Strategy and Product Management track. Of the schools I applied to, Tepper was the only one that had a curriculum track with such a clear fit to my background and career goals in product management.
"Although I am not a fan of their sports teams (go Flyers), I have really enjoyed Pittsburgh. I live in Squirrel Hill and it is packed with outstanding Asian food options, which I am a big fan of. Outside of the professional and academic environment, my interests include wakeboarding, snowboarding, ice hockey, golf, fitness, and drinking beer."
- Concentrations: Business Technologies, Entrepreneurship
- Track: Technology Strategy and Product Management
- Hometown: Downingtown, PA
- Clubs: Business & Technology Club, Data Analytics Club, Design and Business Club, Military Veterans Association, Tepper Veterans Club
- Post-MBA Career Focus: Product Management, Technology