Full-Time MBA Student, Class of 2021
Get to Know Meredith
"Before moving to the lovely city of Pittsburgh, I was living in Boston for the last seven years and grew up in Rhode Island. I worked as a business analyst in the fintech department of a bank. It was interesting work, but not what I saw myself doing for the rest of my career. I knew I needed to challenge myself; in order to grow, I felt that making a career shift and advancing myself through education would be the right move. In my search for the right business school, I fell in love with the people at Tepper, and the program itself had more to offer than I could imagine.
"Additionally, Pittsburgh is an incredible city. Though considered 'traitor territory' by my fellow New England fans (and to me), it represents what Main Street U.S.A. is all about. People are so friendly and there is a community feel. The only downside is that it isn't close to any decent ski mountains, but I'll find a way to hit the slopes when I'm not drowning in schoolwork and networking. Otherwise, I couldn't be happier with my decision to come to Tepper. It has become a home away from home."
- Concentrations: Strategy, Marketing, Communications, Business Technologies
- Hometown: Newport, Rhode Island
- Internship: Fortive, Industrial Scientific
- Clubs: Adam Smith Society, Business & Technology Club, Christian Business Association, Culinary Club, Marketing Club, Tepper Women in Business (TWIB)
- Post-MBA Career Focus: General Mangement: Leadership Development Programs