Full-Time MBA Student, Class of 2021
Get to Know Shauna
"Before Tepper, I lived in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. I was working for the Philadelphia 76ers in graphic design and marketing. I chose Tepper because I knew it was a program that could help me with analytical thinking. I also knew that Tepper would be filled with talented people who would push me to be the best version of myself.
"I love going for runs in Schenley Park and trying out new restaurants around the city."
- Concentrations: Marketing
- Hometown: Pittsford, New York
- Internship: Nestle, Brand Management
- Clubs: Marketing Club, Business and Technology Club, Tepper Women in Business Club
- Post-MBA Career Focus: Brand Management