Full-Time MBA Student, Class of 2021
Get to Know Noreen
"I am originally from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. After graduating from the University of Notre Dame in 2016, I accepted a full-time position with J.P. Morgan's Private Bank in Chicago, Illinois, specifically working with families who have $100MM+ of investable assets. I was in a three-year analyst program, after which is a natural time for analysts to roll off to round out their education if desired. This led me to move back to my hometown to pursue my MBA at Tepper.
"Growing up in this city, CMU was always such a highly regarded university. I am proud to now be a student here and look forward to what is to come!"
- Concentrations: Finance, Entrepreneurship, Strategy
- Clubs: Graduate Finance Association, Graduate Entrepreneurship Center, Tepper Women in Business, Christian Business Association
- Internship: Dicks Sporting Goods, Corporate Strategy
- Hometown: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Internship: DICK'S Sporting Goods, Corporate Strategy Executive Development Program
- Post-MBA Career Focus: Corporate Strategy, Corporate Finance, Financial Services