Full-Time MBA Student, Class of 2021
Get to Know Andreas
"Working as a civil engineer, I spent seven years completing infrastructue projects throughout Brazil. I chose Tepper because of its strong reputation in operations, but I also have interests in consulting and marketing. I like the fact that Pittsburgh has the atmosphere of a small city but also all the activities that a big city could provide. I am a member of the Latin American Business Club and I am open to help all new comers of Tepper!"
- Concentrations: Marketing, Operations Management, Strategy
- Hometown: Rondonópolis, Brazil
- Internship: Kraft Heinz, MBA Leadership program
- Clubs: Consulting Club, Latin American Business Association (LABC), Operations & General Management Club
- Post-MBA Career Focus: Consumer Packaged Goods; Marketing/Sales: Product Management