Full-Time MBA Student, Class of 2021
Get to Know Shikha
"I started my career at an e-commerce start-up in Inda in marketing, strategy, and managerial roles. I then went on to set up my own family’s business, spreading its roots to five cities across south India.
"I now hope to use my skills in a product manager role in the tech industry. Tepper is the perfect avenue to develop my analytical skills and further strengthen my leadership skills while being a part of a close-knit community.
"I am a pet lover and I spend my free time exploring Pittsburgh, hosting friends, and reading non-fiction."
- Concentrations: Business Technologies, Marketing, Strategy
- Hometown: Hyderabad, India
- Internship: Amazon, RLDP, Seattle
- Clubs: South Asian Business Associate (SABA), Pro Bono Consulting, Business & Technology Club, Consulting Club, Data Analytics Club
- Post-MBA Career Focus: Leadership Development Programs, Product Management