Full-Time MBA Student, Class of 2022
Get to Know James
"I was born in Korea, grew up in Canada, and did my undergrad at McGill University in Biochemistry. With that background in science, I had worked in a pharmaceutical company for the last six years before Tepper.
"I joined an MBA program to augment a strategic perspective of the work that I do and I chose the Tepper School because of its tight-knit community. I am a father of a 14 month-old son and moved to Pittsburgh with my family in the middle of the pandemic!"
- Concentrations: Organizational Behavior, Strategy
- Track: Management of Innovation and Product Development
- Hometown: Seoul, South Korea
- Clubs: Asian Business Association (ABA), Consulting Club, Healthcare Club (BioPharma), Military Veterans Association
- Post-MBA Career Focus: Consulting