Full-Time MBA Student, Class of 2021
Get to Know Frank
"Before my MBA, I was an IT operations analyst for PepsiCo in Chicago, Illinois and White Plains, New York. My interests include design thinking, data science, community service, running, ice hockey, golf, making homemade pizza, and mentoring others.
"I chose Tepper for two main reasons. First, as someone with a background in technology, I have deep respect for the technology-focused research and opportunities CMU and Tepper provides to the world. Second, the smaller class sizes are enabling me to build close, trusting relationships with my fellow students, professors, and staff.
"My favorite thing about Pittsburgh is all the authentic restaurants, including Girasole. One fun fact about me is I have seen U2 eight times. The last two times were in the second row on the floor of Madison Square Garden."
- Concentrations: Strategy, Business Technologies, Marketing
- Hometown: Arlington Heights, Illinois
- Internship: Deloitte Consulting, Technology Strategy Summer Associate
- Clubs: Business and Technology Club, Tepper Consulting Club, Tepper Partners Club, Tepper Women in Business + Men as Allies, Culinary Club
- Post-MBA Career Focus: Consulting