Full-Time MBA Student, Class of 2021
Get to Know Akanksha
"I was born and raised in India and moved to the U.S. four years ago. I am a technology enthusiast and got my undergraduate degree in computer science in India.
"I am interested in all things tech and am looking to leverage my learnings at Tepper to pivot to product management or a digital consulting role. I chose Tepper because of its unique focus on the intersection of the fields of business and technology. Moreover, the tight-knit community and the small class size further cemented my decision to join Tepper.
"My favorite thing to do in Pittsburgh is to visit the many museums, including the famous Andy Warhol Museum."
- Concentrations: Business Technologies, Strategy, Organizational Behavior, Marketing
- Hometown: San Jose, California
- Internship: VMware, Product Manager Intern, Palo Alto
- Clubs: Business & Technology Club, Tepper Consulting Club, Pro-Bono Consulting Club, South Asian Business Associate (SABA), Tepper Women in Business (TWIB)
- Post-MBA Career Focus: Product Management, Digital Consulting