Full-Time MBA Student, Class of 2021
Get to Know Olasubomi
"Born and raised in Lagos, Nigeria, I emigrated to the United States, specifically Maryland, in 2001. I went to the University of Maryland College Park for my undergraduate degree, where I majored in accounting and international business. I was fortunate to be an auditor at CohnReznick and an entrepreneur, building my own company for the past six years.
"I am a very big car person. I enjoy working on them, looking at them, and, hopefully, buying as many of them as I want. I am also interested in American football and fitness. I chose Tepper primarily for the Swartz Center for Entrepreneurship, as I plan to return to entrepreneurship after crafting a successful consulting career. I like Pittsburgh because it has amazing deals on food and various activities."
- Concentrations: Marketing, Operations Management, Strategy
- Hometown: Beltsville, Maryland
- Internship: Deloitte Consulting
- Clubs: African Business Collective (ABC), Black Business Association (BBA), Consulting Club, Graduate Business Association (GBA)
- Post-MBA Career Focus: Management Consulting; Entrepreneurship