March 05, 2019
Tepper MBA Ranks #2 From Recruiters in Bloomberg Businessweek Survey
As a part of its 2018 ranking of the best business schools, Bloomberg Businessweek surveyed 3,698 employers that recruit MBA graduates and asked them to assess each school on a series of metrics.
Businessweek recently released the individual results of their recruiter survey for the top 30 schools in the global ranking. Recruiters scored the Tepper School of Business highly along several metrics, suggesting that Tepper MBA graduates are viewed as driven, well-prepared, and innovative.
Recruiters scored each school on a scale of 1-5, where 1 is the lowest score, and 5 is the highest. Based on these scores, the Tepper School achieved the following sub-category rankings:
- The school provided a diverse pool of quality candidates – #2
- Students from this school show exceptional entrepreneurial skills and drive – #3
- Graduates from this school are better trained than graduates from other schools – #3
- Graduates from this school are innovative and creative – #5
- The school’s reputation for entrepreneurship is excellent – #8
- The value of the school’s brand is high and gives graduates a big advantage in their careers – #17