Leading Innovation: Creating a Dynamic Organization
Acquire a deeper understanding of the processes, methods, and tools of lean innovative thinking and deal with the challenges of creating an innovation culture.
March 23-25, 2021 | on-site program | $4,100
Change is happening at rapid speed. Leaders must continually reinvent products and services, and build with agile development to keep up with constantly changing market demands. Mastering innovation is a strategic imperative for competitive advantage.
This program helps participants deal with the challenges of creating an innovative culture and better understand the people factor of innovation in teams. Learn to harness the innovation potential and tap into the right people as critical enablers for innovation.
The program enables leaders to create a new mindset for innovation and align the concepts from the sessions with their organization’s culture. With a variety of tools and resources, participants will be able to develop a personal action plan in order to immediately tackle the innovation challenges of their organizations and involve the right people in the innovation process.
- Master principles, processes and tools of lean innovative thinking.
- Build products and services with agile development.
- Engage customer discovery and the customer development model.
- Understand the science of growth and modeling the business canvas.
- Apply parallel thinking to foster a culture of innovation.
- Recognize the importance of the people factor and innovation in teams.
Who should attend?
This program is designed for anyone responsible for or involved in the development of new ideas, products or processes. Recommended participants include:
- Mid- to senior-level executives and managers who want to more effectively lead innovatively, both in their own personal leadership development and within their teams.
- Professionals and project teams from a wide variety of functional areas, including product and business development, marketing, engineering, R&D, corporate strategy, finance and human resources.
- Executives and managers from companies in quickly-changing industries, including manufacturing, services, technology and consumer products.
To maximize the impact of the program across your organization, we encourage cross-functional teams to participate.
Lean Innovative Thinking
- Principles, processes and tools of lean innovative thinking
- Engaging customer discovery and the customer development model
- Compelling communication
The People Factor
- The people factor and innovation in teams
- The science of growth and modeling the business canvas
- Innovation Tour and Reception
- Building products and services with agile development
- Developing a culture of innovation
- Learning transfer and application
Earn the Carnegie Mellon Certificate in Executive Leadership
Participate in three executive education open enrollment programs in five years to earn Carnegie Mellon’s highest certificate designation for executive education.
"This program has given me the courage to create these innovative opportunities to change the company I’m currently within."
Executive Education at Carnegie Mellon
Contact a program director at 412-268-2304 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.