Test out clickers to see if you want to use them for your class
Get started with an Instructor i>clicker Kit
The instructor kit supplies you with the hardware and software you need to try out the system on your own, and get started using clickers in your class.
The instructor kit contains:
- instructor remote
- student remote
- response receiver with USB connector
- flash drive containing the i>clicker and i>grader software
To obtain an instructor kit:
- Stop by MediaTech, Computing Services in A74 Cyert Hall between the hours of 9:00am and 5:00pm Monday through Friday.
- Request to have a kit delivered to your campus office.
Get up to speed quickly:
- Request a tutorial with a teaching with technology consultant.
Contact us to talk with an Eberly consultant in person!