Clickers in the classroom
Clickers are an interactive technology that enables instructors to pose questions to students and immediately collect and view the responses of the entire class.
- Borrow an Instructor Clicker kit
- Install Clickers in your classroom
- Order Clickers for your students
Why use Clickers in the Classroom?
- What Are Clickers and How Can We Effectively Use Them? (pdf)
- Classroom Response Systems: A Teaching with Technology White Paper (pdf)
To ensure you get expert help targeting your specific needs contact
The Eberly Center for Teaching Excellence and Educational InnovationIntegrating clickers into your teaching