Choolaah Grand Challenge
We are excited to announce the inaugural Choolaah Grand Challenge 2018 at Carnegie Mellon University.
The Choolaah Grand Challenge is a university wide competition open to all students to generate innovative ideas in food and customer service. Choolaah is looking for ideas that have the potential to become successfully implemented in their fast growing enterprise.
Top ideas will be awarded up to a year of free Choolaah meals, and an opportunity to work in the organization with Choolaah’s leadership to implement their ideas.
What is Choolaah?
Choolaah is a new Indian barbeque concept that's transforming the fast-casual dining landscape one raving fan at a time.
Want to learn more? Visit Choolaah.
Develop a program to establish Choolaah as The top of mind choice for the college and university audience within 90 days of challenge award. Success matrix: 75% conversion rate from unengaged to paying customer.
- Identify the most impactful audiences within the university ecosystem
- Determine the most effective approach to inform and engage each audience, transforming them into raving fans
- Develop a novel, cost-effective and efficient Customer Relationship Management process
- Desired outcome: 75% audience
Develop a vibrant, engaged and effortless higher education Choolaah Brand Ambassador program utilizing both "boots on the ground” and a groundbreaking social media strategy and tactics.
Challenge Resource Data
- Choolaah Menu and Catering Menu
- Choolaah Videos
- Choolaah Overview
- Choolaah Marketing Collateral
- One Year of Free Choolaah
- Internship (Paid) Opportunity to help leadership implement your plan
- Dinner/Q&A with the Cofounders/CEOs
- Free Choolaah for a Semester
- Lunch/Q&A with the Cofounders/CEOs
- Swag bag with Choolaah tshirt, hat, water bottle, pop socket, entree card
2018 Information Session:
- Tuesday, February 6th: 12:30-1:30pm, Tepper School of Business, Posner Hall, Room 152
2018 Office Hours:
Follow up Office Hours will be held on the following dates:
- Tuesday, February 6th: 11am-12:30pm, Tepper School of Business, GSIA, Room 228H
- Tuesday, February 6th: 1:30-3pm, Tepper School of Business, GSIA, Room 228H