Collaborative Event Funding
The Student Body Vice President for Organizations (SBVPO) has a $6000 allocation set aside to encourage organizations to work together and collaborate on events and initiatives by providing an incentive of financial support for these events.
- How does this event leverage multiple organizations to be able to make something that individual ones aren't able to?
- How does this event support your organizations' missions and goals?
- How will this event impact the campus community?
- Does this event bring something new to the table?
- Have you been as efficient as possible with your expenses?
- What other sources of funding have you explored?
In order to apply for an allocation, please follow these steps:
- Fill out the Common Funding Application and make sure to click on the SBVPO (Colloborative Funding) box. (Note: You will need to be logged into The Bridge to proceed to application).
- Be able to inidicate what organizations are working together, what makes this colloboration special, and how it will benefit the campus community.
- Create a detailed budget outlining all expenses and expected revenue. You can use the "Sample Budget" listed to the right as a guide.
- If necessary, the SBVPO will be in contact with you to set-up a meeting to discuss the funding application proposal.
Please feel free to email email@example.com with any questions!