Carnegie Mellon University

Final Examinations for Graduate Courses

There is no university policy on the administration of final examinations for the graduate courses. Students should consult their department or college handbooks for applicable policies. Concerns related to final examinations for graduate courses may be directed to the course instructor, the department head of the instructor offering the course, or to the graduate associate dean (or equivalent) of the student’s home college.

For information on regarding the Police on University Examinations (Undergraduate Courses), please review the policy in it entirety on-line: