October 28, 2018-- Response to the October 27th shooting at Tree of Life Synagogue.
Spiritual, Religious, & Interfaith Life
The Carnegie Mellon community consists of individuals from diverse religious, spiritual, and secular backgrounds. There are many ways for students to engage in Spiritual, Religious & Interfaith Life at Carnegie Mellon. Our mission is to support all students along the spectrum of religious and spiritual practice and exploration.
We do this through:
- Supporting of individuals' religious committment through programs and events, resources and spaces
- Facilitating connections of individuals and communities of faith, on and off campus
- Encouraging cooperation among and between religious, secular, and worldview communities
- Promoting spiritual exploration and wellness for the whole Carnegie Mellon community
- Promoting religious literacy for all members of the Carnegie Mellon community