SEEKING SUMMER PRE-COLLEGE RESIDENT ADVISORS (RA)
CMU’s Pre-College summer program is seeking residential leaders. This role entails student support/supervision, role-modeling, event planning, emergency response, administrative tasks, etc. This job requires you to live in a Pre-College housing assignment for the duration of the employment period, housing & dining are provided at no cost, and you receive a stipend!
Application deadline: Rolling to fill remaining RA spots for 2019 summer program.
Benefits of being a Pre-College RA
- Mentor high school students, helping them to grow and to foster independence
- Learn and practice leadership skills
- Gain professional skills
- Make new CMU friends
- Explore Pittsburgh
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- Mentor and role model
- Commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Good at time management and efficiency
- Strong work ethic
- Enjoys a fast-paced working environment and find solutions quickly
- 2.0 QPA or higher and good disciplinary standing with CMU