At Your Location Training: Teacher training brought to where you are!
The Robotics Academy’s qualified trainers can come to your site and offer classes for groups of teachers from September through May. Robotics Academy teachers are not typically available to train during the summer.
Benefits of at your location training:
- Training tailored to your time availability and needs
- Invite participants to grow your staff’s skills
- Get trained using your own equipment for familiarity
- Save on travel costs for your own staff
- Opportunity to join follow-up online training
- Opportunity to obtain instructor certification
Training typically runs for 7-8 hours a day depending on available time or needs. Use the link to the right to request for training at your location.
To train at your facility, we will need equipment to ensure successful training. Equipment may include:
- Computers or laptops for every participant
- Robot kits for the participants (if applicable). We recommend one robot kit minimum for two participants
- Adequate space for running the robots/challenges
- Materials such as books, electrical tape, and binders to create challenges
- Internet connection/Wi-Fi