The Chief Risk Officer Certificate Program
The Chief Risk Officer (CRO) Certificate Program provides domain leaders with the latest skills and practices in risk management. This five-month program focuses on what CROs need to know to thrive in their jobs, including how to interact with executive leadership and how to analyze and disposition enterprise risks.
The CRO Certificate Program is developed and delivered by Carnegie Mellon University's Heinz College of Policy & Information Systems and the CERT Division of the Software Engineering Institute (SEI).
The CRO Certificate Program offers several unique advantages:
- Balance of On-Campus and Distance Education: The program consists of 9 modules: 4 at our Pittsburgh campus (requiring 3 on-site trips) and 5 via synchronous distance technology.
- Convenient Schedule: All virtual modules are held from 4:00-9:00PM EST
- World-Renowned Faculty: Our program is taught by Heinz College and CERT faculty, as well as leading industry practitioners.
- MSIT Degree Program Tuition Scholarship: Students who complete the CRO Certificate Program and who subsequently apply for and are admitted into the Heinz College MSIT Degree Program are eligible for a tuition scholarship. The scholarship will be equal to the program cost paid to complete the CRO Certificate Program
Learn More Here.
The Evolving Role of the Chief Risk Officer
Date: May 18, 2017
Time: 12:00-1:30 pm ET
About the Program
What Will Attendees Learn
- New challenges facing the CRO Role
- Evolving role of the CRO
- Impact of cyber-risk on the CRO Role
- Overview of the CMU CRO Certificate Program