Machine Learning Research Scientist
Rajanie joined the Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center in March 2020 as a Machine Learning Research Scientist in the Artificial Intelligence and Big data group. She is currently supporting Compass AI, Bridges, Neocortex, and also contributing to ECSS projects as an ML expert consultant.
After finishing her Bachelor of Technology in Computer Engineering from the National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra (2012), she worked for Philips Healthcare, Bangalore, providing support to the Serviceability platform. Owing to her rising interest in Machine learning, she moved to Germany to advance an MS in Informatics from the Technical University of Munich (2019). She also spent a semester as an exchange research student at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Zurich, Switzerland where she did her Master's thesis titled 'Ice Monitoring in Alpine lakes using Webcam and Crowd-sourced data'.
- Deep Learning, Computer Vision, High-Performance Computing
- Reviewer @ Machine Learning and Physical Sciences Workshop, NeurIPS 2020
- Reviewer @ Neocortex Early User Program 2020
- Attended Hotchips 2020
- Attended ICML 2020
- Published Lake Ice Monitoring with Webcams and Crowd-Sourced Images @ ISPRS 2020
- Joined Artificial Intelligence Committee at AnitaB.org December 2019