Carnegie Mellon University


The Carnegie Mellon University Police Department provides Latent Fingerprinting on paper cards for affiliates who are traveling abroad or applying for various positions.  CMU students, faculty, and staff members should contact CMUPD to request a fingerprinting appointment. 

This service is not available for Act 153 processing.  CMU affiliates who require Act 153 fingerprinting should contact CMU Human Resources for more information.